Our vision is to continue our progress by trading and exporting an exceptional range of PTFE Rods. High chemical & temperature resistance, zero contamination and low maintenance are some of the attributes of our rods. In order to cater to the diverse needs of different clients, we offer PTFE Rods in various sizes, thicknesses and lengths to pick from. Made and designed using premium grade PTFE materials at our vendors end, these rods are used for manufacturing corrosion-resistant gaskets and seals.
Our gamut of precision industrial products comprises of PTFE rods which include glass filled, carbon filled, bronze filled, liner PTFE, PFA rods, etc.
These rods are extensively used in various industrial applications owing to their unique qualitative features such as
- Long durability
- Self lubricating
We also have lining PTFE pipes which are available with us in various specifications as follows
- Thickness: 2-6mm
- Sizes: Nominal bore 20-150mm
- Max length: Up to 3000mm
- Standard wall: For pressures and light vacuum
- Heavy wall: For full vacuum till 150 oC and pressure
- Fittings: Lining
- Thickness: 2-6 mm
- Sizes: Nominal bore 20-150 mm, lining of pipes / fittings as per clients specifications also undertaken
- Dia: 3-250 (standard): Large sizes made to order
- Length: 300-900 mm (standard)